Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lo Spaventa Passeri

While looking for the paper store RSVP in Mulackstrasse, I passed this lovely little Italian fashion store called Lo Spaventa Passeri on nr. 3:


Having been slightly disappointed by RSVP - in the sense that it was indeed very small and they didn't have sheets of paper, only stationary - I had some money to spare (ha ha!) and decided to have a look.


It was love at first sight: everything about this store is just perfect. I love the interior with the newspaper clipping pasted to the walls, I love the lamps, I even love the advertising board which says that all clothes are designed and made in Italy. 


But most of all, I love the style of the clothing: very simple, very nicely cut, very soft materials and very subtle decoration. I love this store!


And oh, lucky me! The summer sale had just started... 




No comments:

Post a Comment